Thursday, November 29, 2012

Getting the ball rolling!

So this is probably a little more exciting than it should be, but I don't care... I published my first short story! Keepers of the Tallath is now available to download from Amazon (for you Kindle owners) and Smashwords. I'll pause while you go download it immediately.

So here it is, my first self published short story has been unleashed on an unsuspecting world. It's a short sci-fi story that I hope you will enjoy. It is a bit of a thrill to finally release this, but I also know this is just a first step down a long path of writing. So it is back to work now on bigger and better projects. The best is yet to come.

Any help spreading the word on this is much appreciated. Please tell your friends or leave reviews where you download the story or on Goodreads. Much thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment