Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What Is Going On Here?

Hi! I'm Chris. Nice to meet you. Now that we have that out of the way...

So I am a writer now. I hesitate to refer to myself as a writer sometimes since it is still such a new thing for me in a lot of ways, but in some other ways is not. I have decided to fall back on the simple philosophy of I write, therefore I am writer! Hopefully that is what brings you here to my little corner of the internet.

So getting to the title of this post; what is going on here? Well, I am making this base camp for all my writing endeavors. I have a sizable queue of things to write (a little more on that in a future post) and by posting here I aim to keep people up to date on what I am working on and what they can look forward to from my writing.

Currently I am working on my first full-length novel. I do not want to give too much away about it right now, but it is a fantasy novel that is the first book in a trilogy. A trilogy that could someday be a part of a larger series of books, but for now this trilogy is all I have planned.

I also have a short science fiction story called Keepers of the Tallath that I am currently trying to put the finishing touches on. I hope to have it done and ready to be self published by early December. The plan is to out it out on Smashwords and possibly also Amazon. Once it is out the door I have a fantasy short story to start next.

My plan is to have short stories to work on and self publish while I work on my longer projects. Hopefully over time this will allow me to put out a decent body of work while also building a solid following of readers. In any case it will at the very least enable me to get some of these stories out of my head and make room for new ones.

I will close by simply welcoming you aboard at the opening steps of what I hope will be a long and rewarding journey. I am glad to have you along.

No comments:

Post a Comment